AVI50215 Diploma of Aviation CPL
Pacific Flight Services Pty Ltd is an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO). We are registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) to deliver the Diploma of Aviation to International Students.
Students who are accepted for enrolment in this course may apply to us for a Student Visa to study in Australia. Our Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Aeroplane Licence) course information booklet contains information about studying in Australia, course entry requirements, the application process, fees, code of conduct and more. Please download a copy. Our International Student Handbook contains additional information that you should read and understand, prior to submitting your application. To speak to our Training Manager, please phone +61 2 9791 0055 during business hours AEST, or submit an enquiry on our contact page.
- All International Students are required to obtain a Class 1 Aviation Medical prior to course admission. Visit the CASA website for a list of medical examiners in your country.
- You will be required to pass security checks to obtain an ASIC (Australian Security Identification Card).
- You must be able to demonstrate that you can fluently speak, write and understand English at the required level, and provide evidence of English language proficiency with your application.
- Your application should contain a photocopy of your Passport and evidence of your Overseas Student Health Cover.
- You must also provide evidence of how you will support yourself financially while studying in Australia, as you will not be permitted to work.