Terms and Conditions
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
• Billing Address
• Shipping Address
• Email Address
• Credit Card Information
In addition we may also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
We take our customer privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below:
• To deliver the products and services you have purchased from the Pacific Flight Services website;
• To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
• To send you marketing and promotional information (if you have chosen the option for this);
• Personal information is always kept confidential.
Pacific Flight Services does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with any third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice. All personal information of our customers will be safely secured.
Security and Storage
When purchasing from Pacific Flight Services only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognise you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
If you require additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our head office on (02) 9791 0055
Pricing, Returns and Refunds Policy
Trial Introductory Flights (TIF)
A TIF can be purchased in the form of a gift voucher or on the day of flight.
• The TIF has a 12-month validity period, contact Pacific Flight Services (02) 9791 0055, if you wish to change the expiry date.
• The TIF is an official flight lesson, as such only the Student and Instructor are permitted in the craft for the flight.
• Your booking can be affected by a number of factors:
a. Cancellation – contact Pacific Flight Services 02 9791 0055 24 hours before booking.
b. Weather – Pacific Flight Services will attempt to contact a Student to reschedule a booking should the weather be unsuitable for flying.
c. Postpone a booking – to postpone your booking telephone 02 9791 0055.
• The Trial Instructional Flight is transferrable (before the expiry date) but non-refundable.
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. The item must have all labels/tickets attached. Please supply the original invoice as proof of purchase.
Faulty items can be replaced with the same item originally purchased (subject to stock availability), or with a full refund or exchange for another item. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking number.
Accepted Methods of Payment:
• Credit Card (Visa, Master Card)
• Electronic funds transfer to our nominated account
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
All orders and bookings are confirmed via email within 24 hours of purchase.
All prices quoted at the Pacific Flight Services store are in Australian dollars and include all relevant taxes.
Copyright © 2016 Pacific Flight Services. All rights reserved.
This website and its content is copyright of Pacific Flight Services.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.